As part of our in-house technical team you will receive expert training from day one to deliver a range of compliance services to our UK wide client base. You will be trained to deliver a number of compliance services including but not limited to:
• TM44 Air Conditioning Inspections
• Display Energy Certificates
• Energy Performance Certificates
• Legionella Risk Assessments
The role will involve travel throughout the UK as well as both team and lone working and you will be expected to stay away from home from time to time whilst working on certain projects.
Candidates should be an OND/HND Building Services person or Graduate who is keen to train in compliance requirements and be:
• Thorough and accurate by nature
• Quick to learn and pick up new information
• Well organised and IT literate
• Able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
• Keen to learn further skills
• Full UK/EU driving licence with access to own vehicle
• Comfortable working alone and as part of a team
• Comfortable working at height and in confined spaces
These are full time, permanent positions and salaries are negotiable depending on experience.
You will be based out of our Newcastle Head Office.
For more information on these roles or to express interest please send your CV to email@example.com.